Of interest to a 3D Visualiser with an interest or passion for producing luxury living interior lifestyle renderings and product design visualisations. You will be joining a hugely successful global business whose products and reputation are synonymous with luxury living.
As 3D Visualiser you will be creating Photorealistic 3D images and visual media with the use of in house rendering software which visually represents this luxury living brand. The use of photorealistic rendering is required for a wide variety of both digital and printed projects that form part of the business’s overall marketing and communications programme. As 3D Visualiser you must be able to work effectively alongside the existing 3D team and within the wider Marketing team.
Key duties will include:
- Digitally creating photorealistic 3D renderings of products in standardised metallic finishes and angles and outputting to required file types.
- Digitally creating photorealistic 3D renderings of high end interior schemes featuring the products using 3DS Max.
- Creating 3D animations of the products to enhance marketing materials.
- Working with the Exhibition and Virtual Marketing teams to create photorealistic renderings and digital media to assess design and visualisation of the company’s exhibition stands.
- Creating 3D environments, materials, textures and bump maps for use with the company’s rendering software.
- Identifying software add ons and suggesting training requirements to enhance rendering and digital media within the business.
- Assisting with combining product renders into existing photography with the use of Adobe Photoshop software.
- Digitally proportioning rendered imagery for use in digital and printed media using Adobe Photoshop.
- Preparing CAD models fro rendering.
Applicants for the post of 3D Visualiser should be highly experienced users of Keyshot, 3Ds Max + V Ray and in all areas of the Adobe Suite of products, particularly Photoshop. You should have a strong portfolio of work that communicates photo-realistic schemes, particularly product and/or interiors.
Creative flair is naturally a prerequisite for this varied and stimulating role together with a personality that lends itself to teamwork and the sharing of ideas and knowledge.
An excellent working environment with scope for remote working too.