A superb working environment, great colleagues and a business which has quadrupled it’s turnover in the last three years – just a few of the benefits for the Account Manager who will provide professional sales support whilst building and nurturing trusting relationships with established customers, especially with larger customer accounts.
Key tasks of the Account Manager will include:
- Answering incoming enquiries via telephone and e-mail.
- Processing orders and quotations, negotiating prices and terms where necessary.
- Work as part of a team developing and maintaining strong relationships with established customers.
- Understanding customer requirements to effectively provide the full range of products and services.
- Managing accounts to set budgets, monitor performance and maximise spend potential.
- Process purchase orders, liaise with third parties to ensure requirements are met.
- Daily use of in house system to understand and record important account information.
With solid internal sales/customer account management experience behind you, you are an excellent and personable communicator and very much a team player. You are good at prioritising your workload and strive for 100% accuracy and customer satisfaction. You should have an enthusiasm and desire to build your knowledge of products and the marketplace in which our client operates.