We seek a professional and enthusiastic customer service orientated Account Manager to join our successful client which acts as a reliable end-to-end service partner to its high profile customers in the sourcing, procurement and supply of products which help bring their customers’ marketing ideas and campaigns to life.
As Account Manager you will perform a varied and stimulating role which spans market research, sales support, customer liaison, product sourcing and quotation, and generally developing strong commercial relationships with customers which are founded on trust and the provision of optimal levels of customer service.
The Account Manager will play a crucial role in ensuring that customers receive complete satisfaction at all stages, from pricing through to final delivery. This will entail excellent customer communication skills as well as an ability to liaise with colleagues, customers and third party suppliers.
You will need to be an adept multi-tasker, and thrive in a fast-moving environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- taking ownerships of specific customer briefs and sourcing/purchasing suitable products from the Far East and Europe.
- supplier identification and enquiry, quotation production, issue of samples.
- Ensuring a professional standard of internal commercial administration is adhered to at all times and continuously striving to improve procedures / systems (ie, CRM) to keep pace with company growth.
- Produce and send regular proactive presentations of ideas that could be of interest to customers and potential customers and following up to gauge interest.
- Liaise at all stages of the process with suppliers and customers on everything from pricing to delivery.
Applicants for the post of Account Manager must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be meticulously well organised. You should have good commercial awareness, a strong customer focus with a natural ability to maintain positive client relationships, the ability to multitask, an eye for detail, and a sense of urgency.
Strong IT skills, especially in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint are essential.