An Area Sales Manager (North) is sought by bespoke designer and manufacturer of labelling, sleeving and conveyor systems, mainly for food industry customers.
Identifying sales requirements and commercial opportunities through regular customer contact, new and potential, your commercial flair, entrepreneurial approach and prior experience in machinery sales within the food industry will enable you to impact on sales within the northern region, from Birmingham to the Scottish border.
Duties will inclide:
- Building and maintaining long term business relationships with both new and existing customers.
- Promoting and selling the complete range of bespoke manufactured equipment in a consultative role into various industries.
- Ensuring annual sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Working remotely, managing own diary, attending trade shows and site meetings either pre-arranged or via cold calling and remaining abreast of commercial and technical developments within your sector.
- Preparing sales quotes for submission direct to both OEM / end user customers from technician level up to and including Managing Directors / Owners.
Negotiable basic salary in the £40000-£50000 pa range plus 2% commission on all machinery sales plus car.