Area Sales Manager for South East and East Anglia is sought by award winning business which designs aesthetically appealing products that are sold to lighting and bathroom retailers and electrical wholesalers. We seek an exceptional candidate who will be joining an exceptional 20 year old business which has seen a fivefold increase in turnover in the last eight years. Design, technical excellence and optimum levels of customer service are behind this outstanding success.
As a result of continued expansion, an Area Sales Manager is now being sought to further build on the UK sales growth. Reporting to the UK Sales Manager you will manage the UK southern territory. You will be expected to deliver against challenging but realistic sales targets by maximising the potential of existing channels and identifying new opportunities.
This is a key role and will appeal to someone keen on taking responsibility and making a difference. You will be instrumental in developing the UK business and will be expected to enhance sales, customer service and the company’s strong brand.
- To achieve maximum sales profitability and growth whilst increasing account penetration within the specified territory.
- Building customer relationships to maximise the full potential of all accounts within the specified territory.
- Demonstrating products and carrying out training as required.
- Co-ordinating sales effort with the internal sales team and supporting other departments as required.
- Handling any customer or product issues that may occur.
- Organising displays and any other promotional material required.
- Attending exhibitions and trade shows as required.
We seek demonstrable success in a similar role in which you will have managed a territory of customers, ideally within relevant sectors such as lighting or bathroom retailers or electrical wholesalers. Analytical, with the ability to evaluate and refine a strategy based on outcomes, you should also naturally have excellent communication skills and strong Microsoft Office capabilities.
Enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated, the Area Sales Manage must possess the ability to quickly contribute to the company’s culture and way of working.
Remuneration: c£38000-£40000 basic plus monthly commission and annual bonus (realistic but uncapped OTEc£45000) Car – Laptop – Mobile – iPad - 23 days holiday (rising with service)