An excellent opportunity for a Bilingual Customer Service Administrator with fluency in Italian and English to join an exceptional, award winning business which designs and produces aesthetically appealing products for high end domestic and hospitality markets throughout the UK and worldwide - products which are synonymous with luxury living
The Bilingual Customer Service Administrator must be fluent in Italian and English and will be the main point of contact via telephone and e-mail with Italian customers. As Bilingual Customer Service Administrator you will perform the following tasks to ensure optimum levels of Customer Service:
- Processing sales orders and quotations for Italian customer base.
- Answering direct calls into the Italian phone line.
- Managing and distributing sales leads brought in via the Italian Sales Manager and Sales Agents.
- Ensuring that all marketing materials such as catalogues, price lists, product samples and other promotional material are distributed to Italian customers.
- Support marketing team by generating monthly newsletters and other customer communication material.
- Support finance team by ensuring that customers operate within set payment terms.
- Attend trade show events as required.
- Use Microsoft Dynamics NAV for administration and generate/distribute reports.
Fully fluent in Italian and English, with strong communication skills verbally and in writing in both languages, you will have performed a similar Customer Service role in an office/B2B environment, ideally in an international business.
You will need to demonstrate outstanding administration and coordinating skills and be meticulously well organised with good attention to detail. Flexible and adaptable in your approach, you are friendly and professional in your approach at all times in your dealings with customers, colleagues and suppliers. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office is required – some experience of NAV useful but training provided.
You will be joining a progressive organisation in which employee welfare and sustainability is at the core of the company’s success. The post offers scope to a person in commuting distance of the Harlow HQ facility the opportunity to work from home 2-3 days per week.
The post of Bilingual Customer Service Administrator offers a Salary of £30000 pa plus annual bonus, 25 days holiday rising with service, enhanced Maternity/Paternity pay, study support, mentoring programme, wellbeing initiatives, cycle to work scheme, cycle to work scheme, sabbatical leave after 5 years’ service, volunteering and fundraising opportunities to support charities/schools, excellent working environment with numerous clubs including yoga, book club, running.