As E-commerce Executive you will be joining the expanding e-commerce team in a highly successful award winning international business. Developing and optimizing the business’s luxury living product portfolio across a range of on-line global e-commerce partners, including Amazon and others, you will play a key role in achieving the company’s E-commerce objectives.
Key duties of the E-Commerce Executive will include:
- Support the Global E-commerce Platform Manager and the Global E-commerce Key Account Manager to reach the global E-commerce sales target.
- Manage uploads of product information, SKUs, imagery and content.
- Audit partner e-Commerce platforms to ensure:
- Great product listings
- The use of reviews and ratings as an opportunity to improve brand equity
- That daily site maintenance is being conducted across key marketplace platforms; correcting product descriptions, product placement, up to date catalogue and out of stock item removal.
- Execute aspects of the promotional plan through campaigns or promotions on partner platforms.
- Work with the global marketing team to feedback regional requirements to support the E-commerce campaigns.
- Support regional adaptations to digital assets to ensure that our client’s presence on E-commerce platforms is optimally catered to for their consumers.
- Implement strategies to drive traffic and increase conversion rates.
- Report on e-commerce KPI’s including site and customer insights and analytics.
- Maintain a good understanding of emerging technical developments and trends, and understand which can be best used to meet goals.
- Work with software tools like Salsify to ensure the business is the benchmark in listing quality, by ensure a structural and strong communication and data flow towards the E-commerce platforms.
You will be joining a friendly, professional team in a progressive and supportive organisation which offers an excellent working environment and personal development opportunities.
The E-commerce Executive should hold at least a few years of relevant eCommerce, digital or marketing experience, preferably in managing E-commerce platforms. To thrive in this role, you will have an analytical attitude and be comfortable working with large sets of data and interpreting, extrapolating and presenting this data. You have the ability to use logic to support your plans and actions. It comes naturally to you to be organised, hands-on and resourceful.
Probably Degree qualified in a marketing, technical or digital-based discipline you will have worked with Ecommerce marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay or other platforms and have a working knowledge of SEO and product listing optimisation. A proven knowledge of PPC with either Google or Amazon is also desirable, as is experience of third party Product Information management systems (PIM).
Most of all, you need to be passionate about what you do and keen to work amongst like minded colleagues. In return you will enjoy excellent and novel working benefits, a supportive and progressive culture and tremendous scope for personal development.