Ax excellent opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join a £20m turnover business in a 12 month maternity cover assignment. The company designs and supplies aesthetically appealing products to a global network of distributors, niche retailers and Architects/Specifiers and operates from highly prestigious offices, therefore offering an excellent working environment. You will be joining an organisation which has enjoyed a constantly upward trajectory of growth since its inception in the 1980’s and it is the winner of numerous prestigious business awards.
Friendly, pragmatic and approachable, and happy to be the ‘go to’ person for Directors and Managers of various disciplines within the business, your exceptional communication, organisation and administration skills will be used in a broad and interesting role which encompasses:
- Confidently manage all correspondence and emails
- Produce highly confidential reports and correspondence
- Manage complex UK and global travel arrangements, prioritizing and anticipating the needs of the team
- Ensure smooth flow of various departments through timely and effective purchasing and stock management of office consumables and equipment and liaison with IT support and building management
- Effective coordination of meeting through organization of meeting rooms, preparing any necessary papers, reports and minutes
- Ad hoc projects across the business on behalf of Directors and Managers in various departments including Sales/Marketing, Design, Logistics, Accounts, etc
- Contribute towards continuous improvement of office systems/procedures and administrative processes
In addition to having performed a similar role previously you should have demonstrable broad IT capabilities which include the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.