GERMAN SPEAKING PURCHASING CO-ORDINATOR
The opportunity for a fluent German speaker is with a successful and established Procurement business which supports its clients through the provision of procurement services across a range of commodities. Skills/experience that are required include the following, and may have been acquired to date in roles outside of procurement:
Full fluency in both German and English.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong organisation and administrative skills.
Strong customer service focus.
Multi tasking and prioritising skills.
Good IT skills including Excel.
Key duties of the role include:
- Purchasing and Progress administration of customer orders using excellent organisational skills to ensure timely order placement and delivery of critical parts for large global multi-national customer. Specifically working in German team which deals with manufacturing facility and suppliers in Germany.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills demonstrated to effectively handle customer relationships, dealing with urgent requirements and orders, (email, telephone and face to face meetings).
- Punctual delivery note submission to meet customer requests and oversee correct supply and booking in of goods.
- Ability to work under pressure balancing complex and varied workloads to meet time critical completion of tasks.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to procure correct delivery documentation.
- Issuing and processing of customer enquiries to suppliers, incorporating receipt of supplier quotations, pricing negotiations and subsequent placement of customer orders.
- Resolving any Supply Chain issues.
- Ensuring customer correctly invoiced by suppliers.
Full fluency in German is essential for this role in which you will communicate daily in German via telephone and e-mail.
Induction will be conducted in the offices with hybrid working (part office/part home) available after induction.