Fluent in German, and an experienced E-Commerce Account Manager, you will be joining an award winning business which is enjoying tremendous sustained success with its aesthetically appealing products which are synonymous with luxury living in the domestic and hospitality sectors. The company is proud to have a network of international partners with subsidiaries in the US, Asia and mainland Europe. Its E-commerce activities are thriving and you will play a vital and highly stimulating role interacting with and influencing the company’s business partners who have e-commerce platforms.
The Global E-commerce Key Account Manager will be responsible for creating, maintaining and optimizing the product portfolio across a range of on-line global e-commerce partners. This role will work closely with the Head of E-commerce to deliver on the business’s wider E-commerce objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver on the Global E-commerce sales target.
- Build and execute key account plans for the Global ‘Human driven’ E-commerce marketplaces to maximize joint value from the partnership.
- Executing the marketplace strategy which will include both short- and long-term goals, customer metrics and overall performance, within the global E-commerce framework.
- Drive profitability and importance for selected E-commerce marketplaces by obtaining top brand or preferred supplier status by supplying best in class guidance and support.
- Lead merchandising efforts to ensure a correct representation, including the latest products, of the brand on the major global E-commerce sites.
- Drive advertising and promotional campaigns in agreement with the E-commerce platforms and as part of the global promotional calendar.
- Work with the global marketing team to feedback regional requirements to support the E-commerce campaigns.
- Drive regional adaptations to digital assets to ensure the presence on E-commerce platforms is optimally catered to consumers.
- Oversee the day-to-day marketplace E-commerce operations, together with the e-commerce executives as part of the global E-commerce function, by ensuring:
- The use of reviews and ratings as an opportunity to improve brand equity
- That daily site maintenance is being conducted across key marketplace platforms; correcting product descriptions, product placement, up to date catalogue and out of stock item removal.
With several years’ experience in E-Commerce Account Management and fluency in German, you are commercially aware, and entrepreneurial, positive and enthusiastic in your approach. Strong communication and organisational skills are essential to maintain positive relationships globally with internal and external stakeholders. You should be highly analytical with the ability to work with large data sets, extrapolating, interpreting and presenting information for actionable recommendations.
You should be highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications and ideally be familiar with third party Product Information Management systems.
Remuneration and benefits reflect the company’s status as a highly progressive and supportive organisation.