A Graphic Artworker with a good understanding of Adobe Suite is sought by an award winning international company whose design led products feature in luxury design projects across the globe.You will be creating artwork for new product instructions and product markings in accordance with relevant international standards, carrying out updates and changes where needed to new or existing instructions and product markings when required.
Within the role,technical administration assistance to the product development team will be required to assist with data input and administrative updates to product specifications.
Duties of the Graphic Artworker include:
- Creating and updating all artwork for diagrammatic product installation instructions in accordance with the European low voltage lighting directive (EN60598) along with relevant deviations and CE Directive, North America (UL1598, UL2108 & UL153) and other relevant market directives as required.
- Creating and updating all artwork for product markings in accordance with these standards and regulations.
- Creating and managing product change orders for installation and product markings within the company’s product lifecycle management system.
- Communicate and liaising with the company’s China operation and supply chain for artwork and specification changes.
- Test product instructions against real world install.
- Knowledge and understanding of UK building and wiring regulations.
Additionally you will support the Product Development team with technical administration, quickly building up an understanding of the company’s Product Lifecycle Management system so as to provide administration for Change Orders, RFQ and product specification maintenance.
You will co-ordinate samples being sent to suppliers when required by the product development team and co-ordinate generic Change Orders for product specification changes. On occasions you will also assist with technical support calls related to the installation of products.
The pace of development and creation of new products makes for a stimulating and exciting work environment in a friendly, motivated team.
You will already have acquired some experience as an Artworker and have a good understanding of Adobe Suite. An ability to use CAD software such as SolidWorks would be useful but not essential but you must be able to use Adobe Illustrator and/or Adobe InDesign. You should be an enthusiastic team player who has creative flair along with a professional approach to achieving time critical deadlines.
Some knowledge of UK building and wiring regulations would be an advantage but the determination to acquire this specific knowledge will be fine. You will be joining a very successful and progressive company which is employee centric.