An international business which deisgns and manufactures electro mechanical products for global markets seeks a multi skilled Maintenance Engineer for day shift.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing first line maintenance support for all production departments.
- Attending to equipment breakdowns.
- As appropriate escalate breakdowns to production engineering.
- Carry out planned maintenance activities across critical plant.
- Work with production and production engineering to implement improvements to shop floor.
- Work with production and Health & Saftey manager to implement safety improvements.
- Record all maintenance works completed.
- Assist as with service activities.
You should be qualified in engineering to City & Guilds/HNC/ONC or equivalent standards and have a good level of experience as a Maintenance Engineer in a manufacturing business.
Good problem solving skills essential as is a positive work ethic and a passion for engineering. The work ethos of the business is built on team working and cross fertilisation of ideas to continually improve the way things are done.