As the Microsoft 365 Champion in this highly successful and award winning international business, you will be working as part of an expanding IT team which is tasked with ensuring the business continuously maintains and improves its systems. With considerable increased uptake and demand for use of 365 tools across the business, this is an exciting time to join!
Reporting directly to the Head of IT, you will be responsible for the ongoing project of maximising the capabilities and usefulness of Microsoft 365 within the organisation. You will be responsible for:
- Acting as the Champion for 365 tools, communicating with stakeholders to identify user requirements, including documenting and presenting results.
- Helping all stakeholders to make most of Microsoft 365 tools to enhance their day-to-day work practices and generally promoting the use of Microsoft 365 tools.
- Collaborating with business users, project managers and senior IT personnel, being the subject matter expert on Microsoft 365 in the organisation and Training departments on their specific needs to show how to extract maximum value from Microsoft 365.
- Implementing and training on all user facing Microsoft 365 components.
- Keeping up to date with the Microsoft 365 road map.
- Administering Microsoft 365 components in conjuction with the Managed Service Provider.
- Working with the Managed Service Provider to deploy new users and equipment.
An excellent grasp of Microsoft 365 is essential, ideally backed by being Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert (or other Microsoft 365 related qualifications).
This is a role that requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills and teh ability to enthuse and one that will suit someone with the passion to continuously learn and develop. There will be opportunities to broaden your skills so as to assist IT colleagues in rolling out an array of IT projects planned for the short-medium term and, if not already experienced in it, you will also be trained in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central, enabling you to eventually provide cover for the Dynamics NAV Systems Manager.
So, an opportunity to join a hugely successful international business where you will have real opportunities to develop and acquire further qualifications. An excellent working environment, first in class benefits and a supportive management team will enable you to flourish.