An Operations Assistant opportunity which offers an enthusiastic, ambitious and committed person the rare chance to join a hugely successful, award winning business which operates from a prestigious facility in Harlow. The company’s aesthetic products are exported to over 40 countries worldwide and you will play a key role in supporting the Operations Director and Project Co-Ordinator in purchasing/shipping support/supply chain activities across the following disciplines:
- Raising & Reconciling Purchase Orders.
- Management of supplier delivery schedules.
- Day to day issues and queries with suppliers.
- Management of Far East warehouse collections and special order monitoring.
Invoicing and shipping
- Maintaining a shipment database- Container schedule.
- Processing supplier invoices.
- Processing customs documentation-BOL.
- Arranging supplier consolidations.
- Developing, running, and distributing reports- Stock summary.
- Integrating data / metrics from multiple systems (Qlikview/Sage/Nav etc.).
- Help to manage the successful adoption of cross-departmental business processes and operating procedures.
- Collation, review and updating of product information.
- Ad-hoc project work relating to the processes and projects of the operations function as and when required.
Applicants for the post of Operations Assistant must be confident and professional, well organised and efficient and have strong (advanced/intermediate Excel) skills. You must be able to produce clear and concise written communications and have the ability to prioritise effectively. Whilst experience in the support of Operations in a supply chain / purchasing / shipping environment would be useful, our client is happy to train the right person in the specifics of the role.