Role of Product Management Administrator is open to Microsoft Office (and especially Excel) savvy candidates with strong communication and analytical/problem solving skills and will be an ideal role for those who enjoy working in a proactive, international business and in a fun, creative and supportive culture, in which you will receive ongoing training in a range of business softwares.
Working closely with three Product Managers, and interacting with colleagues/stakeholders across the business, you will perform the following key tasks:
- Day to day administrative support of the Product Management team.
- Managing the various administrative changes for products using the company’s Product Lifecycle Management system.
- Completing the set-up of new products within the ERP system (parts listings, modifications, etc).
- Overseeing the barcode database.
- Managing administration of/changes to packaging artwork and product datasheets in the Product Lifecycle Management system.
- Producing ad hoc analysis as required using the company’s Business Information system.
- Adding, modifying and maintaining product information on the company’s websites.
- Co-ordinating any samples required by international Sales team and providing the international Sales team with information and data they may require fro product launches.
- Develop and maintain your knowledge of the company’s products.
- Attend key events and exhibitions.
In addition to working in a positive, passionate, fun, professional environment, the Product Management Administrator will be in a culture where employees are truly valued and where there are opportunities to participate in various clubs (yoga, book and running being a few!) as well as attending social gatherings and, if you feel so inclined, volunteering/fundraising for some of the numerous local charities that the business supports.