As Purchase Ledger Assistant you will be responsible for the maintenance of the purchase ledger and for the overheads within a highly successful, award winning international business which offers an excellent working environment and good scope to progress.
Duties of the Purchase Ledger Assistant will focus on:
- processing and tracking of invoices when they are sent out for authorisation and recording them appropriately in the system.
- Processing and payment of employee expenses.
- Checking supplier statements.
- Checking duty/VAT invoices.
- Assisting with payment runs.
- Sending remittances.
- Posting bank statements.
- Monthly analysis of key overhead accounts.
- Assisting with year end audit.
- Ad hoc tasks.
The post of Purchase Leger Assistant will be suited to a candidate with experince of working in a finance team who AAT or equivalent qualified or studying towards.
An effective communicator you are a team player with good Excel skills (ideally competent in SUMIF, VLOOKIP, PIVOT). Passion and enthusiasm will be rewarded with teh opportunity to develop within a highly successful and continuously expanding business.
38.75 hour week with core hour flexibility and opportunities to work remotely for part of week. Numerous innovative employee benefits in addition to salary, annual bonus, pension. Starting on 25 days holidays + Bank holidays with holiday entitlement increasing with service.