Quality Administrator role in which you will combine your skills and experience in collecting and logging data and Customer Service to assist in the resolution of Warranty claims and to enable the Quality Team to use the data to eradicate Quality issues, facilitate product improvement and highlight areas where training may be required.
Joining an excellent award winning international business in a very positive working environment, you will perform the following tasks:
- Monitor, log and resolve all warranty claims, ensuring they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Monitor and log customer feedback.
- Collect and compile statistical quality data.
- Facilitate the Specification Management System.
- Participate in the Continuous Improvement program.
- Assist in preparation for regulatory audits.
- Provide administrative back up to the Returns Administration process.
A close eye for detail and accuracy is essential for selecting and entering data into logs that will be used by Engineers to eliminate Quality issues and identify training needs. You must have a positive attitude towards the importance of Customer Service skills, and will work closely with the Sales Administration team to resolve Warranty issues, regularly speaking to customers. You are self motivated, enthusiastic and a team player with excellent communication skills, who is highly organised and a very competent administrator.
The Quality Administrator will benefit from working in an excellent working environment in a friendly and supportive team. The company has a range of well being initiatives in place and numerous and varied social and activity groups for those who wish to participate.