An excellent opportunity for a UK Sales Administrator to join an award winning business on a 12 month maternity contract – the company provides retail and distributor customers with high quality, aesthetically appealing products and the business has enjoyed sustained and continuous growth for many years.
The Sales Administrator will be a joining a friendly Sales Order Processing/Customer Services team and will coordinate all internal processes to support the expanding UK sales team, through liaison, progress reporting, interfacing with customers and ensuring that all sales are delivered with accuracy and speed and giving the customer excellent customer service.
You will ensure a smooth and transparent interface of multiple projects through coordination, monitoring, and administration and duties will include:
- Sales Order Processing for UK customers
- Chasing outstanding orders
- Preparing despatch documentation
- Providing customer support via telephone and e-mail, and resolving any delivery shortages or queries
- Liaising with Credit Control regarding customer accounts
- Liaise with purchasing and warehouse to ensure that products are available and delivered within the proposed timeframes and as per requirements
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
Skills and Experience:
- Good attention to detail with an ability to multitask and manage multiple tight deadlines.
- Prior experience in a similar role in office-based Customer Service/Sales Administration.
- Must have outstanding knowledge of Excel and other office programs.
- Strong administration experience.
- Methodical and highly organised.
- A good communicator across all business levels.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to changing situations and workload.
- A team player yet able to manage workload and tasks independently.
Excellent working environment in a friendly, supportive team.
Salary in range of £25000-£26000 + Annual Bonus