An excellent Sales Administrator opportunity with an employee centric, international, award winning business which offers up to three days of home working after completion of your 3 month probation.
You will be joining a company with an enviable reputation for well designed products that are associated with luxury living at home and in public spaces. As Sales Administrator you will be joining a Sales Administration team committed to enhancing the customer service experience for distributor and retail customers – this will mainly be for UK customers initially with the opportunity to acquire knowledge and experience of export sales administration further down the line.
You will coordinate all internal processes to support the expanding UK sales team, through liaison, progress reporting, interfacing with customers and ensuring that all sales are delivered with accuracy and speed.
Key duties include:
- Sales Order processing and progressing using the Microsoft Dynamics NAV (training provided).
- Providing customer support via telephone and e-mail, resolving issues such as delivery shortages and general queries as they arise.
- Liaising with Credit Control regarding customer accounts.
- Liaising with the warehouse to ensure timely despatch of sales orders.
- Developing strong and maintaining strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
This role will appeal to you if you are well organised, efficient and work well within a team, as well as individually and can operate with accuracy and an eye for detail in a busy environment. You will need to be motivated, confident and have excellent customer service and communication skills with prior experience gained in a similar role.
If you wish to join a thriving business which truly values the well being and happiness of its employees, this could be the right opportunity for you.
Excellent working environment and range of benefits.