A superb working environment, great colleagues and a business which has quadrupled it’s turnover in the last three years – just a few of the benefits for the Sales Support Co-Ordinator who will support the Business Development Manager in nurturing, onboarding and bedding in new accounts.
Key tasks of the of the Sales Support Co-Ordinator will include:
- Build strong working relationships with all new business customers.
- Recognise and understand potential with new and existing customers.
- Research the market to identify New Business opportunities within each industry.
- Offer an excellent level of customer service, dealing with customers’ day-to-day requirements.
- Raise quotations and process orders relevant to new business accounts.
- Document clear and concise account information along with action plans via the CRM system.
- Work to weekly / monthly review plans to meet tasks and budget set.
- Build strong internal relationships with Sales Office Manager, Internal Sales team and Marketing/IT.
Sales and Customer Service driven and highly motivated, you have strong organisational skills and the ability to work on your own initiative. Communication skills must be of a high standard, written and spoken, and you should have the enthusiasm and desire to build your knowledge of products and the marketplace in which our client operates. You should be a commercially minded team player who works well with colleagues, customers and all other stake holders.
There can be the flexibility around start and finish times should any interested parties require this.
Please note – whilst you will on occasion make Sales calls to customers, these will be ‘warm’ in nature, ie , to known users of our client’s type of products.