Our client designs and manufactures electro mechanical machines for global life science and healthcare customers – your role as Test Technician is key to R&D /product development and manufacturing operations.
Main duties of the Test Technician include:
- Performing experiments and test procedures on prototype and production devices and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses.
- Building prototypes and test equipment involving mechanical, refrigeration, electrical construction as well as using PC based applications.
- Identification of problems, applying diagnostic methods to identity causes and implementating satisfactory solutions.
- Interpreting technical data, producing testing reports and presenting results. Discussion of testing results with engineers.
- Maintaining and calibrating laboratory equipment and making sure lab supplies are available.
-Completing projects by assisting project team and actively taking part in group and project meetings.
You should have several years of experience working in a test laboratory running experiments ( here you will be using temperature/pressure probes, various product performance tests, power consumption and other tests related to sustainability)) and you must be analytical and evidence driven in your approach.
You must have good MS Office and database systems skills and be highly efficient and organised in your approach.