Pinnacle Recruitment & Selection is a committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Pinnacle Recruitment & Selection is a recruitment company specializing in Professional, Managerial, Technical and Administrative staff.
The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation – the GDPR - with effect from 25th May 2018.
Pinnacle Recruitment & Selection is the Data Controller, responsible for how your personal data is processed and for what reasons.
WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Specifically to provide recruitment services to you. Such services include:
THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
Our legal basis for processing of personal data is our legitimate business interests. We are a recruitment business and introduce candidates to our clients for employment. Exchanging the personal data of our candidates and our client contacts is an essential part of this process. We have a database of candidates and client personal data in order to support candidates’ (job seekers’) career aspirations and our client’s staff resourcing requirements.
The personal data of prospective candidates and client contacts is recorded so as to maintain and operate our business.
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
In order to provide our services we may need to disclose your personal information to other companies.
- We might disclose or transfer your personal information to prospective employers where you are interested in a vacant position and have given express permission that we may disclose it.
- We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or court order or regulatory authority of competent jurisdiction.
SECURITY AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
All personal information that you provide to us is stored on secure servers in the UK. We take all necessary steps to protect your personal information, including putting in place adequate technical and organizational measures. Whilst we have security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control, we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of personal information will not occur.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We understand our legal duty to retain personal data for as long as we need it for legitimate business interests and that you are happy for us to do so. Our current data retention policy is to retain your details on our system indefinitely. We believe that this is conducive to producing the long term relationships with clients and candidates that produce positive outcomes for all parties, and ultimately enhancing the service that we provide to you.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER GDPR:
- You can request erasure of your personal data. Just request us to delete or remove your personal information whenever you wish.
- You can object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- You can request correction/amendment of the personal data that we hold. This means that any incomplete, out of date or inaccurate information can be updated or corrected.
- You can request the restriction of processing of your personal data. Simply ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you. i.e., if you require that we explain the reason for processing it or establish its accuracy.
- You can request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you wish to verify, correct, review or request erasure of your personal information from our records, or if you wish for us to stop the processing of your personal data, or if you want to request that we transfer a copy of your information to a third party, please contact the Data Controller at: email@example.com.
Note: You can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO can be contacted via: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
You have the right to access information held about you. To make a request to do so, you will need to outline your request in writing, verifying your identity and specifying what information you require.
Please contact the Data Controller with any such requests via: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible but may not be immediate as there could be a need to retrieve information from storage and review it in order to determine what information is required.
You also have the right to request that Pinnacle Recruitment & Selection ceases to use your personal information. However, if this involves a request to delete your file, please be aware that we may not be required or able to do so, typically where a file also holds information about our clients or financial information that we have to retain for legal reasons for up to six years. Where we are unable to comply with your request, we will provide reasons.
HOW TO COMPLAIN:
HOW YOUR COMPLAIN WILL BE HANDLED:
An internal investigation will be undertaken and we may possibly contact you should we need further information relating to your complaint. You can expect a written response to your complaint within 30 days of us receiving it.
Should you be unhappy with the response to our complaint, you retain the right to complain to the ICO.